Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Reflections from IMPACT 2010

This group is all smiles at LS 2010.
After Leadership Seminar 2010, Alpha Delta Pi sent surveys to all the attendees asking what they thought of the programs. We got a great response and, for the next two days, we’re going to showcase some fun quotes from these surveys.

We hope these great responses show the 2012 attendees all there is to look forward to at LS. Today, we’re going to be focusing on IMPACT and what our 2010 emerging leaders thought of the program. 

The question that elicited some of the most fun responses was simply What did you liked the most about IMPACT? Here's what collegians had to say about IMPACT!


A session during IMPACT 2010.

IMPACT attendees loved meeting sisters from all over the country, and Canada!

“I really enjoyed meeting my sisters from across the country and Canada. We had the chance to interact with a lot of women. I also really enjoyed the Pride Groups and the discussions. It was really informative and it was neat sharing ideas.”

I really enjoyed the sisterhood that I experienced and I enjoyed the time I got to spend talking with girls from other chapters about how they do things and what works for them. I also enjoyed the overall emphasis on leadership and how it was broken down into several parts.”

The collegians also really enjoyed the pride program component of IMPACT.

“The Prides-- I felt so close and connected to my pride by the end of the weekend. It was so awesome to experience things together.”

“The Advisors were passionate and excited to be there. It was a great chance to meet other women and learn about their chapters. I think the best part was the prides. Having a small group of women that you could get to know very well instead of large conference meetings all day was very beneficial. Also the closing ceremony was very beneficial because I feel it made us pledge to strive for something and say it in front of 250 other people who can hold us accountable.”

New sisters become new friends at LS 2010.
Overall, attendees shared their positive experiences about the IMPACT program on the survey.

“The stress put on values and creed, and how that needs to be a major part of each Alpha Delta Pi members' lives and the operations of each chapter.”

“I absolutely LOVED the Impact program and though it was so beneficial. I liked having one of my Pride Leaders as a male because he added new and different insights to our discussions. I thought it was fantastic and it really got me pumped up about my office. It also helped knowing that we all have our issues and was so nice meeting so many of my sisters and even though we did not know anything about each other, we all shared the bond of Alpha Delta Pi.”

Be sure to follow our blog, you can follow by email on the right hand side of the site, and catch what the Adelphean Compass attendees thought of their program tomorrow.

What do you think of these survey responses? Do they make you excited to attend LS in two weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment