Monday, June 11, 2012

Chapter Presidents Bring Your Extra T-Shirts to LS

These shirts from Alpha Beta-University of Iowa
would make any colony member happy.

I remember getting my first set of letters other than my bid day shirt.

Winning my choice of extra t-shirts during one of my first new member meetings,  I remember digging through the bag and finding the one I wanted most amongst the Mallard Ball, social, philanthropy and other ADPi shirts.

It was an old bid day shirt from two years prior, an eggplant purple color with a silver metallic diamond and “frost yourself” emblazoned on the back. That shirt, to me, was special and I wore it proudly my freshman year.

Now I bet I have over 25 shirts accumulated through my four years of college but I still remember how I got my first one and how happy I was to receive some new letters.

 
These shirts from Delta Gamma-University of Arizona would
be a fun shirt to bring along to LS.

Adelphean Compass participants we’ve asked you to bring extra t-shirts to Leadership Seminar from your chapters so that our seven new colonies and their members can experience the same joy.

Tuck them in your suitcase, pile them into the trunk of your car, or stuff a carry-on bag for the plane ride to Atlanta. These extra t-shirts from bid day, philanthropy and other ADPi events will make our new colony members feel as happy as I bet we’ve all felt at least once as Alphas.



Look at all these shirts from Delta-
University of Texas
As a reminder, please only bring shirts that are appropriate and reflect a positive image of Alpha Delta Pi.  Staffers will be available at the registration table at any time during Leadership Seminar to collect your t-shirts.

Thank you so much for you and your chapter’s support of our new colonies. We can’t wait to see all the cute designs that everyone brings.

Are you going to bring t-shirts to Adelphean Compass? Do you have any shirts that have a special significance to you? Tell us below in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment